Honorable Leader
The Honorable Leader welcomes you! If you would like to join the wonderful Northern Fantopia Government, please click "register" and follow the instructions given in the forum. You can disable this message by clicking "Do Not Show Again".

Many blessings and thanks to you all!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Honorable Leader
The Honorable Leader welcomes you! If you would like to join the wonderful Northern Fantopia Government, please click "register" and follow the instructions given in the forum. You can disable this message by clicking "Do Not Show Again".

Many blessings and thanks to you all!
Honorable Leader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Sayings of Old

3 posters

Go down

Ancient Sayings of Old Empty Ancient Sayings of Old

Post  Kermit4Prez Sat May 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Here we will recant the ancient sayings of old, from the past philosophers and storytellers.

"If you disagree with the state, watch out for the rape. Because the secret police will probably rape you."
~ KTownEggface III

"If you disagree with the random routine raping, you deserve to be raped. But if you agree with the random routine raping, you won't mind when you're being randomly routinely raped. Therefore, there is no reason why the random routine rapings shall stop."
~ RCityEgghead V

"A man who gives all his money to the state is alright with me."
~ EggheadTownK XI
Kermit4Prez
Kermit4Prez

North Fantopia Government
Ancient Sayings of Old Left_bar_bleue105/100Ancient Sayings of Old Empty_bar_bleue  (105/100)

Back to top Go down

Ancient Sayings of Old Empty Re: Ancient Sayings of Old

Post  Honorable Leader Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Some of the greatest quotes in our history. My ancestry can be traced to these fine men... thank you for the nostalgia, Kermit. I am pleased.

I will now go away to soak in my routine oatmeal bath. I require assistance. Quakegod, assist.
Honorable Leader
Honorable Leader
Admin

Ancient Sayings of Old Left_bar_bleue1000/100Ancient Sayings of Old Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/100)

https://honorableleader.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  quakegod667 Sun May 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I shall bake the oatmeal, my liege.

quakegod667

Ancient Sayings of Old Left_bar_bleue100/100Ancient Sayings of Old Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum